Saturday, August 11, 2012

Welcome to the kitchen...

Ethel and I decided to start this blog as a way to try and post information about the foods we come across.. Ethel (Amy) and I have been best friends for over 5 years and needless to say we have come across many cool things.. And 1 of those things is FOOD!!

I (Lucy) recently decided to go vegetarian... Yes I know sounds crazy.. BUT in the 3 weeks that I have been its not so bad.. And trust me, Im not missing meat.. Now, Im not a full vegetarian I will still eat chicken and fish just not red meat... 

So what will you find on this blog? Good thing you asked! I am a BIG fan of Pinterest SOO I am constantly finding new recipes to try.. And I love going to my local area farmers markets... Also my big obsession is cook books not sure why but Im always buying new ones.. So here you will find pictures of the foods we have made and tried..Recipes and tid bits.. What we found at the farmers market and so on... We will also give you our opinions on what we made and if it needs to be changed in any way..

So I hope you will join Ethel and I in our many wonderful adventures in the kitchen!!


Happy Cooking,
Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment